SERVINGS: Makes 28 treats
- 1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Olive Oil
- Freeze the chicken breast for about 2 hours so it is easier to slice.
- Slice it lengthwise into paper thin slices. If they are not evenly sliced, pound out the chicken strips with the flat side of a meal mallet.
- Lightly spray the air fryer basket with olive oil. Lay the chicken strips in the basket in a single layer.
- Air-fry at 220°F for 1½ hours.
- Flip over the chicken strips and air fry another 45 to 60 minutes, until the chicken has dried out and is crispy. Remove from oven and let the chicken cool.
- Store the chicken jerky treats in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks or refrigerate for up to 30 days (if they last that long!).